Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dude, I Was BORN an 80-Year-Old Man.


M: I'm like that crotchety old man who stands out on his porch and yells at all the kids who are making noise in the street and curses at the birds in the morning. I'm basically Boo Radley. And I'm totally cool with that. Give me another year and I'll start regaling strangers on the bus with stories about how shit went down "in my day."

L: Nick...so not hot and yet, I find myself wanting to jump his bones. Getting old though, sucks. I've realized I've started to say "this isn't music. Shit, back in MY day..." Yes, because the 90's were so goddamn long ago. Also, I think I'm remembering the 90's being a lot cooler than they actually were. Lame. *said in Cartman voice*

M: Also because this is a post about being old and crotchety, I feel like it's okay for me to point out that it's '90s, not 90's. Geez, Lin. Set an example for the kids, why don'tcha?

No comments:

Post a Comment