Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

#Hashtag #DontPeeYourPants #OrItDidntHappen #HowYouSoundOnHashtags



M: These two just crack me up. I never really knew anything about Jimmy Fallon or liked Justin Timberlake much (yes, I judged him unfairly for that Britney Spears/boy band phase) until I saw this video, in which they perform the history of rap. I am a huge hip hop fan, so this had me in hysterics. Since then I pretty much think they're awesome. This didn't disappoint.#DoIt #ImNotSorry #SoFunny

L: Bahaha..."Hashtag, shut the fuck up" - on that note, I'd totally take JT for a test drive. And by "test drive," I mean sex. Jimmy Fallon really sounds like Ray Romano. Never realized how annoying and nasally his voice is until just now. Thanks for ruining Everybody Loves Raymond for me, Jimmy. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment