Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Little Nuts

 

M: Reverse that in my case. Probably why I shouldn't have kids.

L: Kitty...she was a fucking hoot. Can you imagine going through life being called Kitty? I can. No really, I think I would have liked to be called Kitty. Not that I care for cats or anything, just seems like a fun name and I'm a pretty fun gal. Sometimes. When I'm not irritated at the world and cursing up a storm.

M: First of all, what do you mean you don't care for cats? I'd keep shtum about that, particularly around Katrin and I. Second, Kitty sounds like the name of a high school librarian or English teacher. An old one. Third and finally, you're a fun girl while you're irritated at the world and cursing up a storm.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you girls always make me laugh! Watch out for the crazy cat ladies, Lin! :)
    Will check out the rest of the blog now! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Lin understands about us. Though she did recently get a dog, so there's hope for her yet!

      Delete