Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Every House Needs One...Or Three



L: Pussy pillows - apparently not a mans sex toy. Moving on, I think I found your Christmas present, Em. And is it just me or does it look like that middle cat pillow's eating the real cat? And what's up with Lamb Chop just hanging out in the background like "Where's Waldo"? Awkward.

M: One word: Terrified. Do NOT get me one of these for Christmas. Particularly not the one on the left, it has crazy eyes. Or the one on the right, because it has vampire eyes. You know what? They're all creepy.



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I feel like they would watch you, no matter where in the room you are!

      Delete
  2. I think they are awesome. But that's just my opinion and I am a little weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You *are* a little weird, but that's why we like you so much. Also I think you're just so obsessed with animals that you think even the creepy ones are cute. It's okay, someone's gotta love them!

      Delete