Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"Healthy Glow" My Ass



L: What is it with all these shitty magazines always putting pictures of women not sweating like a hog or dry heaving while exercising? Serious bullshit, yo. I'm 178 lbs (give or take...although I wish I could take A LOT) and there's no way in hell I've ever had a "healthy glow" while on a treadmill. Truth is, I'm a whole helluva lot like the bottom drawing. Hm...it's quiet possible someone was stalking my ass that one time I made it to the gym like 2 years ago. They even got the pit stains and holey pants right :/

M: Word. It's possible I'm even less attractive than Lin while working out, because she at least has lovely golden skin and gorgeous curly hair. I, on the other hand, am of Celtic stock. So in addition to the profusion of sweat and ratty clothing, I become an alarming shade of magenta in about 5 minutes flat, and then proceed to look as if I mistook olive oil for shampoo during my last shower. It ain't pretty, y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment